S F version 1N

Chicken Salad on Who?

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Overheard at Work

Ok, so how many people do you know that would say, where their boss could hear them, that they wouldn't do anymore than was asked of them at work. That they wanted to know what was going on at work and until they found out, they were only going to do the minimun necessary to do their job? Well, I know one. This girl I work with said this to no less that three people on the phone. I overheard her and am sure others did as well. I don't know if she wanted others to hear her as a way of voicing her upset at current office ongoings or not. I have a feeling I may have put someone out of their job at work, but am unsure, and I think that is why this girl is upset. Well, I can't help it if I'm fabulous and everyone loves me, but she should be a little more careful with her personal feelings at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home