S F version 1N

Chicken Salad on Who?

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Did I mention my Cousin's a Bitch?

Today started out really well. The president of our company praised me for a job well done. Yay, me. Anyway, the rest of work went well. Afterwards, I went home, checked out some internet stuffs, and got my golf on. I went over to the driving range and hit a few balls (golf balls that is... don't get the wrong impression, just because I made one man's balls bleed doesn't mean I do it on a regular basis). Now I'm sore... but plan on making this a regular thing, golf that is.

Anyway, my cousin and I have been playing phone tag for about a month now. I was avoiding her phone calls, all the while calling her back and rejoicing when she didn't answer. It gave me another couple of days without having to deal with her, because hey, I did try to call. :) Also, for about a week and a half, I was sick. For another week, I was on vacation. Seriously, she requires too much attention.

Anyway, she called today to tell me that she had my mothers hash (and no that's not the illegal kind). In the south, it's a kind of way they cook meat. It's good, you should try it. But I digress... So she says that it's in her freezer and that there isn't enough room in her freezer and that I need to get it right away because everytime that she opens her freezer it falls out... Okay... So, I call back and say I'll pick it up tonight... Well after the driving range, I jump in the shower, get dressed and go over to her house. Where I here endless criticism about what a crappy person I am and listen to her try to gloat to make herself look better than me... Sigh, she could be married to a doctor, she could be a doctor, with millions of dollars, I could be penniless on the street begging for money, drugs, liquor, whoring myself out ect., you get the picture, and she would still not be better than me.

I'm just saying.

Anyway, that lasted all of about 20 minutes before I claimed exhaustion and left.

OK, so you might not get the whole bitchiness picture here, but trust me, this is just scratching the surface. I may elaborate more later, but for now... Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home