S F version 1N

Chicken Salad on Who?

Sunday, September 17, 2006

We live in interesting times...

There are just some things I'll never understand. Why would you risk your job, your family, your life for sex? I don't get it. Yes, it's fun, but it's not the end all be all of life. My pseudo-boss, hit on me... and I don't mean harmless flirting... he told me that he could do things to me, that he wanted to go down on me and vice versa, etc... He was drunk at the time, but that's no excuse, I've never believed that alcohol can take the blame for someone's actions... This guy is married with two kids, while not my direct boss, he is higher up in the company than I am. I was floored when he said this... I had never even considered him in a sexual way, as far as I was concerned he was asexual. Did I mention he's 20 years older than me? Ew. Well, suffice to say, I shut that down quick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home